You need to follow some pretreatment procedures before you start the treatment.
- Schedule a consultation with an experienced cosmetic surgeon, and the expert will evaluate your medical history and discuss goals and expectations while recommending the most appropriate treatment plan for
- The surgeon would ask you about your medical history, like past surgeries, allergies, or medications you are currently taking. You need to ensure that no medical conditions could impact the procedure.
- Experts will physically examine
your face and neck to understand the degree of fat accumulation besides skin elasticity.
- The expert would take photographs
of your face and neck before the procedure and compare the results after
- Sometimes, the doctor would
recommend you go for some blood tests to check for any underlying medical
conditions that could impact your procedure.
- The doctor would also advise you
to avoid some medications like blood thinning medications for some time
before the procedure.
The ideal candidate for Double Chin Removal Treatment
are a suitable individual to avail of Double chin removal if:-
- You have overall good health
but are bothered by the appearance of excess fat or loose skin under your
- You must have realistic
expectations for the procedure's results and be willing to follow all the
post-treatment instructions for perfect recovery.
- You must know that the double chin
removal is not your weight loss solution and is perfect for you if you are
at a stable weight.
would help if you connected with your healthcare expert to determine whether
you are a perfect candidate for double chin removal.
double chin removal, you must follow all the post-treatment care instructions
to ensure a smooth recovery. You should maintain a good diet and a healthy
lifestyle for long-term results. You should avoid wearing any compressing
Benefits of Double Chin Removal Treatment
- You would feel self-conscious
about your double chin, which can impact your confidence levels. You can
go for a double chin removal treatment, which will improve your confidence
and help you feel more comfortable and confident in your appearance.
- When you remove the extra fat or
skin from your chin and the neck area, you can improve your overall health
by minimizing the risk of associated health issues like sleep apnea.
- Double chin removal can provide
you with some long-lasting results, especially when you combine it with a
healthy diet and exercise regime.
Risks associated with Double Chin Removal Treatment
any other medical procedure, double chin removal also comes with some risks.
- After the procedure, you would
experience swelling and bruising lasting several days.
- You might even experience
temporary numbness or sensation loss in the treated area.
- Just with another invasive
procedure, there is also a risk of infection when you go for double gene treatment. You should follow all the post-treatment instructions carefully
to reduce the risk.
- Even though incisions are
typically small, there is a risk of scarring. Scarring can depend on your
skin type and the type of procedure that you go for.
- Double chin removal can provide
excellent results, but there is also a risk of uneven results.
recovery time will depend on the treatment you take. You can sometimes expect
some swelling and discomfort in the treated area for several days. You should
avoid strenuous activities and take some time off work to allow for proper
healing. The recovery time also depends on your overall health and lifestyle
factors like smoking. You should follow your healthcare experts' post-treatment
instructions to ensure a speedy recovery.
cost for double chin removal depends on the type of treatment you choose and
the clinic's location. But on average, you need to spend around INR 20,000 to
1,50,000. So you should consult a qualified expert to discuss the suitable
treatment and budget.